[pbmserv] K2z Twixt server now fully compliant with rules!

This in no way is intended to take Twixt players away from
PBMserv. Email Twixt is a whole different animal from real
time play.

If you like to play Twixt in real time, the K2z server has finally
crossed the last hurdle to full compliance! Features include:

* automatic linking with link removal/ rearrangement option

* pie rule (also known as the swap rule)

* option for row handicapping

* different grid sizes 12 to 24

* timed games

* a rating system is in place

* save and review games played

* board display options: set piece colors, diagonal guide lines,
  "graph paper" lines can be turned on or off

* chat window

* observe other players' games in progress

* clients available in Windows or Java versions

* free free free!

More features are planned. But the main thing K2z lacks is
players! We need to agree on a time to meet. Perhaps Sundays at
3 pm East Coast US time, which is 8 pm Central European time,
would be a good time? What do you think? Maybe US players could
meet later than that- how about 8 pm EDT any day you like?

The K2z website is at http://www.k2z.org/ and the Forum there
would probably be the best place to talk about this.
Unfortunately, the Forum does not seem to be functioning just
now. It should be back up in a day or so (I hope.)

I am also starting a thread in the newsgroups rec.games.abstract
and rec.games.board

Thanks for your patience.