[pbmserv] Barticus wants Stymie and ConHex challenges

Please challenge me to games of Stymie and ConHex. I am currently the highest ranked established Stymie player. Well I am the only established Stymie player, but I would love to have someone change that.

There is a size option in Stymie. The default is 8, but I think 9 makes a better game for good players. If you are just learning, a size of 7 or 6 works fine. 5 is too small.

stymie challenge -size=9 you barticus
stymie challenge -size=9 barticus you

--
RB |\  Randall Bart