[pbmserv] Broadcast from markball via PBM Server

Werewolf game # 87 will begin in about 2 hours.  Please join us!

The alias theme for this game is "Where am I going on my hemispherically correct seasonal vacation?"  Here is the list of players already signed up:

california disneyworld momtaxi todamoonalice hawaii umhlanga
stayinghome goingnowhere golfing drumcorpsfinals branson

Information (updated!) about werewolf can be found at http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/werewolf.html or by sending in the command "werewolf help".  If you're interested, send in the pbmserv command

Werewolf is a social, fairly high email volume game.  #87 is a regular not-so-fast weekday game.  Join in the fun!

-markball