RE: [pbmserv] Broadcast from bernhard via PBM Server

The problem with the amazons tournament seems to be that the organizer of
the tournament (rastone if I recall corectly) is no longer present.
If that is not so: Apologies to the organizer.
If that is so: Could somebody of the participants who is not in the final
(or any other person willing to do so) act as organizer of the second
round?
Bernhard

Well, I am going to sign off from PBeM also. Good luck on organizing a second round. ;-)

J K Haugland (zamunda)
http://www.neutreeko.com