[pbmserv] Urgent Broadcast ABOUT YAHOO REPLYING AND MOVING AT RICHARDS GAME SITE!

SORY FOR ANY TYPOS....IM MAD!

Attentions All Richards Game players who play from a
(Yahoo Mail!)

Since Were All Stuck with the (NEW YAHOO) WITH MORE
SPACE

WERE ALSO STUCK WITH WITH (NOT BEING ABLE TO REPLY
)AND MOVE IN OUR TURNS  BUMMER!!!!!!!!

I CAN MOVE NOW...THIS WAS NOT THE CASE A FEW DAYS AGO!
:o((((

IVE BEEN HEARING THIS FROM OTHER RICHARDS PLAYERS NOW
THAT THEY CAN MOVE!

NOT RICHARDS FAULT..(ITS ALL YAHOOS FAULT). COMPETING
IHYT GOOGLES 1000 space  OH PALESE AND THEY MSESSED UP
MY AUTO COMPLET IN HERE BUT GOOD SUBJECT CANT AUTO
COMPLETE NOW SOI HAVE TO WRITE IN ALL MOVES NOW!

Well My Friend on here told me to push re and
backspace then add in teh rest...that works but not
till today good reply would not work and no link would
click either NO ITS NOT YOUR COMPUTER....ITS YAHOOOO!

IF YOU READ THIS RICHARD....IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN
DO IF PEOPLE TIME OUT ??(DUE TO THIS YAHOO PROBLEM)??

I havent so far
as most of my games is on Paul Wamelens site so i dotn
need email for that

I Mean we couldnt repy delted nothing

i was able to reply the other day once byu pushing the
word next by the reply

but  anyhow

SINCE WERE ALL YAHOOS GUINEA PIGS......GOOD LUCK TO
ALL AND LETS PLAY THESE GAMES IF YOU CAN REPLY

COOPERYOUNG  NOT ON PAUL WAMELENS SITE THOUGH

ZERTZ

ZERTZ+11

Yacht  NOT YET ON PAUL WAMELENS SITE I WISH

DVONN  NOT YET ON PAUL WAMELNS SITE I WISH

AND BACKGAMMON WHICH I WISH WAS ON PWUL WAMELNS SITE

THANKS FOR LISTING....  karen53

HAPPY GAMING!