[pbmserv] Broadcast from alchemist via PBM Server

Game 109 f werewolf is now forming. We'll be starting up around 10:30
Eastern time Monday, August 2. Breaking with recent tradition, we're
using our real usernames this time around.

If you've wanted to play werewolf and haven't yet, now is a great time
to start. It's lots of fun, and always an interesting puzzle to solve.
Join the fun, and see if you can survive as a werewolf or a villager!

Details on werewolf can be found at http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/werewolf.html

--
-- Kevin Sonney
-- ksonney@gmail.com