[pbmserv] Broadcast from teacup via PBM Server

I'm interested in playing Twixt PBeM or on the K2Z game board.

I may not be a strong Twixt player but I know all the rules and have played
Twixt on the real game board for many years. (I bought my Twixt game board
in 1966.)

I have recently been playing Twixt against "chmeee".

I'm a midnight worker and I'm off on weekends so my best time to play is
over-night on weekends - about midnight to dawn.

Tony

teacup@wichitausa.com