[pbmserv] Lines of Action tournaments

LOA players;

 I have run a LOA tournament at this time of year for 8 years, but
It just wouldn't be right to have two email tournaments running at
the same time; so I'm going to defer this year's PBEM tournament in
favor of the Lines of Action tournament in the ABSTRACT GAMES MARATHON.

   Register: click www.pergioco.net/AbstractaE.htm
   or email abstracta@pergioco.net

   ... you don't have to play all the games.  I will be playing
   only LOA and Zertz.

 I urge all of you who would have played my LOA tournament to play
this one instead.   I'll reschedule my email tournament if the
Abstract marathon doesn't provide satisfaction.

 AND

 I will be organizing a realtime Lines of Action tournament
 on http://www.BoardSpace.net/ probably to start on Oct 1,
 the traditional starting date for my email tournament.