[pbmserv] Twixt, Hex, Hexade, Havannah challenges sought

I would like to try to warm up for the Abstracta tournaments in
these games. My handle is chmeee.

**PLEASE** only one game at a time of each game type per opponent.

I offer handicaps in Twixt, if you like. The syntax
would be:

twixt challenge youruserid chmeee -handicap=-X

where X is any number you want. The resulting board will be
wider than tall. Note that negative numbers (or 0) should be used,
and your handle should be first. If X is 0, that is called the
handicap of the first move. Of course swap is not used in handicap.

Handicap games are unrated, so I welcome even games.

I am a newbie at Havannah and Hexade. Oh won't you pleeeease
crush me like a bug? :-)

I prefer a larger grid than the standard 11x11 for Hex, but I will
accept 11x11 challenges. The syntax to increase the size is

hex challenge chmeee youruserid -size=X

14 is a nice size. 19 is even better.
You can go first or second, however you like.

Sorry, I do **not** offer handicaps in Hex.

Thanks!