[pbmserv] Broadcast from jeroen via PBM Server

On 4 Sep 2004 at 15:40 bengel wrote:

> !Ai chihuahua!  By the time i get a notice that a WEREWOLF game is accepting
> players, some impatient person has already started it.  Like, can't y'all wait
> at least a week?

> And:  May the player whose finger was so itchy that s/he started Werewolf 118
> within 24 hours be among the first to get lynched/eaten.

I think it's time to start a slow werewolf game were a day is two
days in the real time and a night also.

I wanted to join a werewolf game, but because of typo's and so the
game is started before I have time to send the correct command.
And no there is no time to read the rules if are in another timezone
and the game is about to be started any minute.

This is an emailserver and not a telnet server so gameturns should be
minimal 1 day to give the people in different timezones a fair
chance.