[pbmserv] Perudo News..(..Check Out What "camb" Did..)..WAAAAHOOO!

IM ;m Playing Camb Now..And The "Dice" Are Like This

Now "THESE ARENT "MY" DICE" IN camb and my game i
"pasted" these from Yacht!

But now "Perudo Dice" Looks Just like this thanks to
camb

"THANKS CAMB!"

     .-----.  .-----.  .-----.  .-----.  .-----.
     |o   o|  |o   o|  |o    |  |o    |  |o   o|
     |o   o|  |o   o|  |    o|  |    o|  |o   o|

Camb Or Some One Now You Need TO "update" the Perudo
Instrctions On Richards Server!

Thanks AGAIN AND AGAIN! YEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!

karen53

If anyone wants to try out the NEW AND UPDATED PERUDO

INVITE "ME"   karen53 a long time Richards Player