[pbmserv] About the perudo dice and other dice

I was going to mention this, with no offence to Karen, I wonder if we should
just start changing things because one person asks.  I think it would have been
better to include an option to allow visual dice instead of just going ahead
and changing them.  In some games we can set options for how we want the board
to look or how we want the board to be orientated.  I think we should have that
as an option for the dice in perudo also; we should be allowed whether we want
visual dice or numerical digits.  Also, a lot of people cannot see the
backgammon boards for the variants because the dice are so large they run off
the edge and wrap around to the next line and mess up the boards.  I wonder if
camb or whoever wants to could allow an option in all the gammon games to
represent the dice as numerical digits so that those players can see the boards
correctly.  Those dice are 7 characters wide and they only need to be about 3
or less wide if digits are used.