Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast from fdean via PBM Server

Any chance we can include the dice as straight numerals in both perudo and yacht? They\'re very nice if you\'ve a good email client. I\'m struggling along with a very simple WAP client on my cell-phone, which has become a bit challenging trying to figure out what I\'ve thrown, as the font is proportional and all carriage returns a

Good suggestion. Perudo and Yacht are now mobile phone-friendly.

Could the author of the Perudo help file have a look at it? It doesn't quite match the game.

camb