[pbmserv] Twixt opponents

Fifth place is not good enough for me any more.

Challenge me at Twixt! Only one game at a time per
opponent, please. You choose which of us goes first.
The 2nd player will have the option to swap sides.

My handle is chmeee with 3 e's.

Forget handicaps. I want rated games! If you would
like to use the -size option to increase the grid
size, that would be fine with me. 36x36 is a nice
size. Please, no larger than that.

Paul's website now will allow you to type in swap
for a move. Of course, Richard's server will accept
swap only from the 2nd player when there is just one
peg on the board.

David