[pbmserv] Plotto And Other Fun Games Wanted

 Hi I've Played Here On Richards Server For Some
 Years
 Now..im   karen53

 Perudo  "OH IM "HOOKED" ON THIS GAME NOW" Since
 "REAL
 LOOKING DICE" Has Been "Implemented"(AS WELL AS
 REGULAR NUMBERS FOR THE DICE ALSO!)..SO.... LET'S
 "Rock"And"Roll"

 They Are:

Yacht

CooperYoung

Plakoto and "ALL" Backgammons and Varients.THAT
INCUDES  "MALAKA" and "Grandgammon" "deadgammon"
"nackgammon" and more

Spangles Its On Pauls Clickable Site

Plotto

Warship

AND OF COURSE  "Malaka"

Dark Chess

Zertz Its On Pauls Clickable Site

Zertz+11 It's On Pauls Clickable Site

Scramble

Dvonn and the -random dvonn was ficex months ago..so
 we can start with a "filled board"...READY TO STACK"
 IF you;d Like!

Druid now on Pauls Clickable Site If You Dont Know

and ANY "CONNECTION" GAME!

  Thanks  karen53