[pbmserv] New Tournament Starting - Omegachess

I will be running an OmegaChess Tournament starting Monday October 4th, 2004.
The tournament will be in round robin format in pools of 5 or 6 each.  The
pools will be seeded according to your rank in the standings. The top two
players from each pool will advance into the next round.   I will ask Richard
to set time limits as follows: 3 days to nag, 7 days to forfeit.  This will
give you plenty of time to make your moves.  If you wish to sign up, then
please send me your userid and make clear you wish to sign up for the
OmegaChess Tournament.  I will send you a confirmation.  If you have any
questions, feel free to ask me.  Good luck everyone who enters!  :-)