[pbmserv] Broadcast from eholzman via PBM Server

Welcome to October!  And another list of games for which I require
challenges.  This time, it is "T" games and the list is a rather lengthy
one.  I need challenges in:

tactics
tamsk...another Gipf project game...but how do you model the timers?
tanbo3d...I have plenty of Tanbo experience, just not the 3d variety
tenjikushogi...I am a veteran of Shogi, Chu Shogi, and Dai Shogi (not
necessarily a skilled veteran)
terrace
terrace6x6
thoughtwave...another Eric Solomon game?...cool, since I love Entropy
torishogi...see comments for Tenjiku above
tow
trax
trellis
tumble
twixt...I have played the 3M game, just not on the server...I am not a
very good player

'Tis a good thing that the "U" list for 15 October only consists of
unlur!

Please send your challenges (single games or black/white pairs) to
eholzman.

The Kindly Nomadic Gamer