[pbmserv] Broadcast from dzander via PBM Server

Omega Chess Tournament Starting Soon!
This is your last chance to enter.  If you wish to enter the OmegaChess
Tournament, then send/message me your userid.  My userid is dzander.
The tournament is going to be round-robin, with 3 days nag, 7 days forfeit.
So far I have: eholzman, ragnar, tehnbar, nantonas, uri, and moonbuzz.
If you wish to enter and your name is not on this list, then please send me a
message stating that you wish to enter.  Good luck to everyone!