Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast from frolind via PBM Server

I'm presuming that this is addressed to a specific individual who used the list to send a message to a few people? It seems strange as a broadcast.

:-p

Lyman Hurd wrote:
I'm presuming that this is addressed to specific
individuals who have been nagging you?  It seems
strange as a broadcast.

You might not also know that the "nag" system on the
server has been known to fail many times. Occasionally Richard has to unforfeit games in which
no warning was ever sent out.

Cheers,

Lyman

--- pbmserv@gamerz.net wrote:

There is an automatic nag system here, no need for
individuals to nag in
addition to that. I was sick, but I'm back. Sorry
for the delay.