[pbmserv] Broadcast from eholzman via PBM Server

Late October has arrived and it is time for me to play some new games!
Next up on the list is "U", but that is a terribly short list consisting
only of Unlur.  As I approach the end of my sojourn, I can see a light
ahead!  I think it is time to make a mad dash to the finish!  Here is a
list of all of the games that I need to complete my quest:

unlur
visavis
wari
warpandweft
warship
yacht
yarishogi
yinsh
zertz+11

That's it!  Only 10 more games to complete my personal IronMan
challenge!  I wish to thank the players that have joined me on this
little (actually not so little) adventure.  It has been a journey of
discovery.  I have found some games that I am really bad at and a few
that I have done fairly well at.  Most have been quite enjoyable and a
very few have not managed to capture my appreciation.  I have especially
enjoyed playing games where my opponent was the inventor of the game.
Those of you that wish to join me in the sprint to the finish, please
send challenges (single games or black/white pairs where appropriate) to
eholzman.  Oh, and if you discover a game on the server that I have not
played yet (i.e. my name does not appear in the standings), then send me
a message (or even better, a challenge)!

Ed Holzman
The Kindly Nomadic Gamer