[pbmserv] hexxagon

Please challenge me, mmammel, to games of hexxagon to warm me
up for the marathon tournament. I have played the similar
game of Attaxx before so I am not a complete novice... -Mark

   Hmmm, seems to be a glitch in the rules, I see three discs
each in the setup :)

-----
Black places two black discs and White places two white discs
as shown
   in Figure 1. The game always begins with this setup.
             1 2 3 4 5
            / / / / / 6
        A- o . . . x / 7
        I- o . . . x