[pbmserv] [werewolf] Game 147 forming

Theme: santa's wishlist. Take as alias whatever you want to get from santa
this year. Be advised that Santa's out of stock on peace for all mankind
though.

The game won't start until game 146 has ended. I'm aiming to start it within
24 hours after that game has ended, so sign up timely. The options aren't
decided yet, so if you have a preference, let it know by chatting after
you've joined.

Btw, I'm not in game 146, so if anyone can forward this announcement into
that game, please do so.

Disclaimer: Be careful what you ask for. You might just get it.