[pbmserv] Broadcast from slowmover via PBM Server

Hi,

I am new on this server and would like to play

Any game other than (any variation on) Chess, Backgammon or Checkers :-)

I think I can put up a good fight at Gomoku (and maybe Renju though I
never played it); I'm pretty bad (well, maybe pretty intermediate) at
Pente and variations. I've been rated by IgoWin [1] as 12kyu for 9 x 9
Go.
I played some of the other games on the server, but have no idea how
bad I am; I'll read the rules and do my best for the games I never
played (and probably conclude I'm too bad at them before I start
declining invitations).

My userid is SlowMover -- I'll try (with a promise to fail every now
and then) and check my email once a day.

[1] http://www.smart-games.com/igowin.html