[pbmserv] Broadcast from eholzman via PBM Server

OK. it looks like I need a couple of games of Time Vectors in order to
keep my record intact...so please send challenges to eholzman.

Note to Cameron:  When it comes to JDB Games, I would have probably
preferred (not that you asked, mind you :) ) an implementation of GRYB.
TV leads to great headaches when trying to analyze the board. ;)

Note to Richard:  If it is not already implemented, please allow the
abbreviation "tv" to replace "timevectors"...it saves a bunch of typing
and risk of typos.