[pbmserv] chmeee seeks Twixt games

I offer handicaps to anyone who wants. Please use this syntax:

twixt challenge yourhandle chmeee -handicap=-X

where X is the number of rows you want. NOTE the value
should be negative, and you should list your name before mine.
My handle has three e's in it.

A handicap of 0 is "move handicap" which means swap will not
be allowed. Swap is not allowed in any handicap game, so your
first move could be in the central region if you wish.

Handicap games are unrated, so I welcome even games, which
DO allow the 2nd player to swap. Just leave off the
handicap option. Either one of us could move first, your
choice. Please, only one Twixt game at a time per opponent.

Thanks!