[pbmserv] "Hex strategy" corrections

After months chacking my P.O. Box, coincidentaly I received
the "Hex strategy" book the same week that "Connection games"
saw the light.

I wonder if there is any corrections available ("official" or
compiled by someone), not only errata but perhaps also some
improvements. Not that the book's not good; as all who have it
already know it's excellent and exhaustive, but he has been out
for a while and I guess perhaps there have been some comments
about some points (for instance, I remember someone who didn't
agree with the opening strategy, or perhaps was only with the
swap/not-swap recommendations)

Also an errata listing would be useful, because sometimes I get
stuck and I think there's something wrong. Usually it's me
who's wrong, but it would be good to know it beforehand.

Congrats to Cameron Browne for getting published again! Thought
I could stop checking my P.O. Box for a while, but now I have
to order the new book...   :)

Àlex Sierra