[pbmserv] Swift looking for some variety

I'm looking to add games, and want a little variety. I
might be open to games not on the list below. But I
don't play Chess or Backgammon.

Here's the games I'm pretty good at and would like to
play:

Go (19x19 only. I'm about 15k but willing to play any
ability level)
Cathedral
Hexbo (I'd be ok with Tanbo, too)
Fanorona (These don't take long to play)
Amazons

I'm willing to try other games at least once. I
usually block the games I don't want to play again.