[pbmserv] gipf show?

hi, does anybody know if the 'show' command if working for gipf?  the standings claim i have an
active game but i haven't made a gipf move in years.  'gipf show asdf active' and 'gipf show asdf
all' produces no emails.  'gipf show all' and 'gipf show active' gives me an error - 'would
generate too much mail.'  showing by board number has not worked for me, and showing for other
players in the standings who have (supposedly) active games has also produced no email.  any info
would be helpful.

thanks,
ben

userid: asdf