[pbmserv] Diplomacy

So, after trying Diplomacy a few times through the pouch and burning out on playing against people I don't know, I had wondered about getting a game going among this community.

Then, today Richard dropped a note in werewolf about the game, and this reminded me of an idea I had.

Would there be any interest in this PBEM community to put together a game of Diplomacy?  It would be "hand-adjuticated", but I could whip up a game board to coordinate things.  I'm happy to be the game judge, and if I can get a crowd of 7 players we can get a
game going.  Who's in?

-mark (markball)