[pbmserv] Does megamau have a history of cheating?

In games 1510 and 1511 of the Abstracta Twixt semifinal,
megamau has been copying my moves. I played 1.F3 on 1510, and
then megamau played 1.F3 on 1511. I responded with 2.K13 on
1511, and then megamau copied 2.K13 on 1510.

Is anyone else experiencing this behavior from him? I notice
he has reached the final of Fire & Ice. Maybe he is in other
tournaments as well.

Apparently, the Abstracta organizers can do nothing about it.
They told me:

"I agree with you that the megamau moves are strange and
suspect, but for each decision I wait the end of the
games."

Fortunately, Richard Rognlie has been quite helpful.
He showed me how to defeat this strategy. This morning at
6:59 am EST, I made my move on board 1510. It is now
megamau's move on both boards. If he copies my O13 onto
board 1511, it will be too late for the 7 am forfeiture
program which will run three weeks from today. I will not
respond on 1511 until he moves on 1510. If neither of us
moves, then on Friday April 1st (a very appropriate date)
he will forfeit 1510. Then I will make my move on 1511,
which will not forfeit, and he will finally have to make
his own moves.