[pbmserv] Broadcast from bengal via PBM Server

As much as i like playing chess, i find more enjoyment in annotating the games
(play through them, and then attempt to explain the logic behind the moves that
were made).

If you enjoyed a particular game (preferably chess or its variants), and would
like it annotated, just message me the final position, and either the board #
or its entire move sequence, and i'll attempt to get something out within a
week or so.

i'm not so sure how easy (or difficult) it is to annotate other games
(moultezim and plakoto come to mind), but if you like annotating, feel free to
send me your descriptions.

userID = bengal, and thanx for your attention.