[pbmserv] Broadcast from daveh via PBM Server

Hi Edi
Just seen your message
I don't understand how the nags work, this is my first game on the server. All I got was this message today :-

Player has not moved in 26 days.
edi.werner forfeits on ChuShogi board 232.
Game started.... Aug 29 09:27
Last move made.. Apr 29 07:01
Game ended...... Apr 29 07:01

Time used by players:
daveh      (Black):  23 days, 15:26:14
edi.werner (White): 219 days, 06:07:42
Total             : 242 days, 21:33:56
---------
I just assumed you let the game drop due to the position, sorry if this was not the case.

I would like to play some more games of Chu or Dai Shogi if you or anyone else would like to challenge me.

Is it possible to change Tenjiku to the proper rules?
Cheers
Dave.