[pbmserv] Zertz+11 game 491

Sorry all, just for clarify the rules.

The object is the game of Zertz +11 491.
Ok, I lost, but that is not the matter. ;)
In the last move (We1,c1), he creates an "island" with no connection to the main board, formed by D1 (with a white marble on it) and E1 (with no marbles on it).
I looked up the rules and on isolating marbles it says:

2. You can only capture marbles this way if there are no vacant board pieces in the isolated group. So, you may claim one or more board pieces when you either put a marble on the last vacant board piece of an already isolated group, or remove the board piece through which a group of occupied board pieces gets isolated.

I took that from www.gipf.com .
Is that a mistake?? Because by these rules the island created by D1 and E1 should have stay on the board and should be available for me to capture.
What you think?

Bye
Stefano
userid:rampa