[pbmserv] Barticus wants challenges at Stymie ConHex WarpAndWeft

Evvybuddy, I am sorry that I haven't started the Stymie tournament yet, and I am sorry I haven't been playing more. Basically my job was high stress and I was doing a great job and everyone loved me and then I was suddenly fired. I found another job but it was a bitch and I quit and then my life went to hell. If it weren't for my sense of humor I would have killed myself long ago. I can imagine that I am living an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm". It's really funny seeing what happens to this schlemozzle.

I am not quite up to starting a tourney yet, but I would like to play a few dozen games of Stymie, ConHex, or WarpAndWeft. You can throw in a challenge for some off the wall game you like too.

--
RB |\  Randall Bart
aa |/  admin@RandallBart.com  Home: 1-212-965-1786  Barticus@att.net