[pbmserv] graphics news: backgammons and new server. renju problem?

Dear all,

The backgammons now have graphics. See
  http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/gamerz.php

Richard is now supporting graphics on his machines. All games will
eventually move from the www.math.lsu server to www.gamerz.net. The
big advantage is: no more synchronization problems. But also on the new
server more things will be supported:
1) Point of view. E.g. for Dama, Breakthrough, etc. You (if you log
  in!) will always be playing up the screen.
2) Special moves are now supported: propose draw, request/accept/reject
  undo (and a message if you're opponent is requesting an undo or
  proposing a draw) resign, for the backgammons: double etc.
3) Some games will have a faster interface.

Please note that the new site might not be completely debugged yet. In
fact I just got a report of a possible bug where the wrong move is getting
submitted. If anyone can confirm this *please* let me know! So for now:
use at your own risk!

Enjoy,
fritzd