[pbmserv] Broadcast from eholzman via PBM Server

A note to Richard and all of my opponent's:

I will be offline and on vacation between 9 July and 17 July.  My family
and I will be enjoying sun, sand, and surf (apparently more surf than we
bargained for over this weekend due to Hurricane Dennis).  No internet
access during this sojourn.  Fortunately, Sultan Abd-ul Hamid II has
already determined the fate of the Ottoman Empire forces for the Spring
of 1909.