[pbmserv] General questions about ratings

A) Is there existing documentation for this so I may seek the answers myself? If so, where? I couldn't find any.
B) Is the method the same for each type of game? If not, what are the differences?
C) At what rating does a newcomer start?
D) How do wins, losses, and ties (respectively) affect rating?
E) How does the opponent's rating affect the rating after a particular game?
F) How do a game's options affect the rating after that game?
G) How many games, wins, losses (or some combination) does it take to move from "Provisional" to "Established"? Are there other factors (e.g. time)?
H) Can an Established rating ever slip back to Provisional (e.g. not playing a certain number of games - or at all - for a certain amount of time)?
I) What else should one know about ratings that I haven't already asked?

Thanks!
 --Rob