Re: [pbmserv] Is there a way to stop receiving email about a particulargame, but still play the games?

I went ahead and tried it, and partially answered my own question: NO - the "unsubscribe" command will not stop the emails for my own games. HOW to do so still remains a question.

Robert Barrell wrote:

Since I use the graphics-based interface for Backgammon, the emails for each move are superfluous. Will the "backgammon unsubscribe userid password all" command work in order to stop my receiving the backgammon emails, but still be able to play the games via the graphic interface?