[pbmserv] Backgammon Games Wanted

IM karen53

Ive played here at richards email server for some time
now

I Also Love Paul Wamlens Clickable grapical site

so now that (ALL) THE GAMMONS ARE ON THERE(NOW)

All of you  who have played gammons with me in the
past...feel free to invite me to

(Any) and (ALL) Variants Of Backgammon

I LOVE GAMMON...As Many Of You Who Have Played me in
the past know!

Happy Gaming..AND Thanks (Paul) And (Richard)for the
most wonderful game site on the net!

I Have (Prayed) for the )Backgammon) games to be  on
pauls clickable site(AND THAT DAY HAS COME)

So invite me...I'd love to play.....Thank You!

Just Invite karen53  THANKS!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs