[pbmserv] For linux-using xiangqi players!

Hi,

I recently signed up to this server because I wanted to play Xiangqi. I wasn't completely overwhelmed by the text-only board, though. I couldn't find a graphical interface, so I quickly threw together a program to take the text-only board and display a graphical version.

If you run Linux, play Xiangqi (and are interested), I've put it up on my website at:

http://www.pseudonymity.net/~joss/games/xiangqi/board_parse.html

It's not hugely polished, but it displays a board in a more appealing fashion than you get from the emails. I don't intend to develop it further, but if you have any problems I'll try and help.

Enjoy!

Joss