[pbmserv] Taking back a move?

Greetings :)

What if someone has a typo in the the move they send. Example, someone wants
to move their Rook to 5d, but accidently hits the 4 key and doesn't notice
before sending. Or, if two people wanted to use a board for instructional
purposes, backing up moves might be useful for re-setting up a board to show
different branchs in strategy one could take.

Could one use the "game preview new move1 move2 move+" to show a board
setup, say for instructional pursposes, or discussing mating
problems/solutions?

BTW, I got the info I needed from my previous question regarding the Shogi
graphics. Thanks.

L8R,

Phoenix (tkr101010)