[pbmserv] chmeee solicits challenges: Twixt or Y

Now that Paul has finally stomped that elusive Y display bug
which had been eluding him for so long, someone should test
out his work! The default size is 17, but any size grid from
13 to 22 would be fine with me.

y challenge -size=N chmeee yourname

(If you let me go first, then you will have the option to
swap sides after my first move. Or, you go first and I get
to swap.)

Please, only one game of each type at a time per opponent.

I offer handicaps in Twixt. The smallest handicap is to
remove the swap option. Beyond that, the board changes shape.
The weaker player always moves first, and has less distance
to cross.

twixt challenge yourname chmeee -handicap=-N

Note the handicap value should be negative. Choose whatever
value you want for N. I don't like to play games where N is
positive, because the advantage of the first move is so
strong, it may be unclear who is receiving the advantage.

If you choose 0, that will be the handicap of the first move,
which means swap is not allowed. If you choose 0, please
TELL ME in a comment to your first move that you have done
this, so I will know that I should not swap.

Handicap games are unrated, so
I WELCOME NORMAL RATED TWIXT GAMES!

I also welcome LARGER GRIDS:

twixt challenge chmeee yourname -size=36

(For example.)

Thanks

chmeee