[pbmserv] fixed font for gmail

For those users who are trying to use gmail for their pbmserv mail,
I've found at least a partial answer to the "how can I get gmail to
display the boards using a fixed pitch font?"

Sadly, it only applies to Firefox users.

If you are a Firefox user, put the following code snippet in userContent.css

div.msg div.mb {
	font-family: monospace !important;
	font-size: 12px !important;
}

then restart Firefox.   works great for viewing boards

Now to nag them on honoring the "In-Reply-To" header for threading support.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>