[pbmserv] Broadcast from lenny via PBM Server

Anyone up for a 6-player game of chinese checkers,
6-player game of perudo, or a 4 player game of
battleship -- to help altaira pass her bedbound days?

message me if you are interested and I will start the
games.  let's give her more games than she can handle
:)