[pbmserv] new game on server

A new game is on the server.  The game is called 'Diam'.  Feel free to
challenge me to a game.  Please use the '-nomirror' option.  I forgot to
document this option in the help file.  Basically, it prevents the second
player from placing his first piece symetrically opposite of the first piece
laid down, thus preventing an easy stalemate condition.

Diam chall -nomirror <you> dzander
Diam chall -nomirror dzander <you>

___
Douglas Zander  Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Yahoo! for Good