[pbmserv] Dvonn And Lingo Games Wanted

Im karen53 HEY ALL DVONN IIS NOW AVAILABLE ON PAULS
SITE INVITE ME TO IT OR LINGO (THANKS PAUL)

READ ON...

Ive Played here at Richards and Pauls Clickable site
for years!  BEST GAMING SITES ON THE NET!

I Have thyroid cancer(AND OTHER THINGS)  now and had a
silent heart attack(I HAVE SEPTAL ISCHMI i think i
spelled that right!

 getting operations soon!

My Friend and game programmer here(camb) made a
wonderful fun game called Lingo

FOR ALL YOU WORD ADDICTS(LIKE ME)

its like scrabble and upwards combined YOU CAN STACK!

invite me! karen53

When i get my operation on sept 23 ill put myself on
vacation.. but i go to hopital sept 15 about my heart
so if i do not move youll know they addmitted me FOR
SOMETHING(SO IF I DONT MOVE)I WONT BE BEAR A COMPUTER!

SO LETS DO IT NOW

GET ER DONE!   karen53 GOOD LUCK