Re: [pbmserv] Timeout bug?

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 04:25:25AM -0700, Skip Masonsmith wrote:
> I just had a game (Gonnect 632) that was about to time out (20 of 21
> days had elapsed since the start) when my opponent made a swap move
> yesterday.
>
> Today I got the message that I "disagreed to play".  Do all of the
> time attributes associated with a player swap as well when the swap
> move is made.  It would seem this would have repercussions for
> tournaments and the like.

This has been a long standing issue.  And the innards of the timing are
tricky at best.   I consider people who do it... nasty.   In a tournament
situation, I'll recreate boards as necessary.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>