[pbmserv] different languages

I mean no disrespect to anyone, but I was wondering if it would be wise to
write up the commands for this server in different languages?  There seems to
be new players on this server with whom English is not their first/native
language and they seem to need help with the commands.  Maybe they just don't
bother to read the commands help file or maybe it is just hard for them to
understand the English.  Would there be bilingual speakers willing to translate
the commands help file into other languages and Richard, would you be willing
to place these files on the server's web page?  Maybe the web page could have
links that one could click for help pages in various languages?

___
Douglas Zander  Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
As of September 13th, 2005 I became a Great Uncle for the first time.

http://mail.yahoo.com