Re: [pbmserv] Commands unrecognized

I apologize.  I had assumed you had already read the fine documentation,
since you knew about seeks already.

http://gamerz.net/pbmserv/commands.html#standings
http://gamerz.net/pbmserv/commands.html#ratings

As you read that, you will notice that most commands are preceded by the
name of the game you want information on.

I'm always happy to accept Zertz+11 challenges.

~ sharkey