Re: [pbmserv] rovenhot is seeking gipf project games

Then there are those of us passionate about project
GIPF who never on principle set limits on any games!
I do not usually play fast, but I have never
intentionally refused a challenge (once or twice one
has expired due to absent mindedness).

Feel free to challenge "lyman" at any project GIPF
game, with Zertz or Zertz+11 at the top of the list.

Cheers,

Lyman